Make a PaymentPay your city bills online, fast and easy.
Pay Utility Bill
We are transitioning to a new and improved platform for our customers to manage their utility accounts and billing preferences.
The new platform, FrontDesk, will offer you the convenience of accessing your utility account and paying your monthly utility bill online in a single, easy-to-use website. You can enroll in autopay, get electronic bills, and manage your account 24/7 online.
Advantages of FrontDesk include:
- Modern, online interactions with the City of Belmond – anywhere, anytime, from any device!
- Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online platform
- 24/7 access to your utility account and usage information including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests.
- Enroll in AutoPay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH information to avoid late or missed payments
- Get emails or texts from us when your bill is ready, when a payment is scheduled, and after
- Update your notification settings so you can receive other important messages and notifications from us
- Fill out and submit forms directly online and pay associated fees. Our staff will review and process the forms – no more paper required!
- Easy access to Public Notices and answers to Frequently Asked Questions so you can see important city-related information in once place.
- Review Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
- Use Citizen Requests to submit requests directly to the necessary government officials with a few clicks of a mouse or taps on a smartphone.
Water bills may still be paid in person at City Hall during business hours or left in the drop off slot in City Hall’s entry.